Terms of Reference
Air Operations Officer (Helicopters):
Air Operations Officer is responsible for assisting in the planning of and co-ordination of aircrafts.
- Plan and coordinate flight operations in consultation with the key stakeholders
- Assist in the development of schedules, tracking and reporting mechanisms for the helicopter/other aircraft fleet.
- In consultation with key stakeholders establish prioritization and helicopter booking methodology for implementation.
- Represent the organisation as required
- Secure flight clearances from appropriate local authorities when required.
- Ensure air operations are conducted in accordance with applicable safety regulations and propose enhancement for increasing the safety level of air operations.
- Keep records of all air operations activities. Prepare daily, periodic, and ad hoc air operations reports.
- Coordinate logistics and administrative support for helicopter operation, including availability of fuels and lubricants.
- Communicate with field locations to ensure timely exchange of operational information and adequate logistics support.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned.